Lenovo ThinkPad 11e 1st Gen Bluetooth Driver – Lenovo ThinkPad 11e 1st Gen Bluetooth driver is a software component that allows the operating system to communicate with Lenovo ThinkPad 11e 1st Gen Bluetooth Adapter Card.
If you own Lenovo ThinkPad 11e 1st Gen and looking for Bluetooth drivers, you have landed on the right site. You can download Lenovo ThinkPad 11e 1st Gen Bluetooth driver here, with a simply click on the “Download Link” below.
Lenovo ThinkPad 11e 1st Gen Bluetooth Driver Download
The Lenovo ThinkPad 11e may be a bit more expensive than most other netbooks. It is a bit heavier, but it is built like a tank and perfectly suits the needs of the class and life on the road. Its quad-core processor handles multiple audio and video transmissions with aplomb and its keyboard is of standard ThinkPad quality. That said, a touch screen would help eliminate the $ 340 price. If the lack of a touch screen is a problem, check out our editorial option, the Asus Flip. Not only does it offer touch screen functionality, but it also has a convertible screen that allows you to use it as a tablet.
- Make sure you are logged in with an administrator account.
- Locate the folder where the file was downloaded.
- Locate the downloaded file and double-click on it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- In the Select destination location window, click “Next”. If you want to select another folder, click Browse.
- In the Ready for installation window, click “Install.” All the necessary files will be extracted in the selected folder.