Edup EP-N8531 Driver – Edup EP-N8531 driver is a software component that allows the operating system to communicate with Edup EP-N8531 Wifi Adapter. For example, suppose that an application needs to read some data from a device. The application calls a function implemented by the operating system and the operating system calls a function implemented by the controller.
If you own Edup EP-N8531 Wifi Adapter and looking for drivers to connect your device to the computer, you have landed on the right site. You can download Edup EP-N8531 driver here, with a simply click on the “Download Link” below.
The EDUP USB 2.0 wireless adapter allows you to connect your laptop or desktop computer to any wireless N network in your home or office. The USB 2.0 Wireless-N (802.11n) adapter is ideal for those who want to upgrade older computers to access the Internet through a Wireless-N network. Five times faster than traditional wireless networks (802.11b), wireless N networks allow high-speed data transfers, online games and ultra-fast downloads. The N Wireless USB 2.0 adapter gives you access to all the broadband capabilities of N wireless networks in older and newer computers. Its simple and easy installation means that you will surf the Internet, download movies and emails in a short time.
Edup EP-N8531 Features:
- MIMO technology improves the performance and reach of data on existing 802.11b / g products
- Add wireless broadband Internet access (802.11n project) to any USB compatible computer
- Download music and movies, surf the Internet and send emails up to 5 times faster than previous generation wireless networks (Wireless 802.11g)
- Provides more coverage than wireless G networks for Internet access anywhere in your home or office
- Works with older wireless G and B wireless networks
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) simplifies configuration and operation
- Operating distance of up to 300 feet indoors and up to 900 feet in open spaces
- Data transfer rate up to 150 Mbps (downlink) and 150 Mbps (uplink)
- Supports USB 2.0 interface, compatible with previous versions with USB 1.1 and 1.2
- WEP security and enhanced wireless WPA for secure Internet access
- WEP (Cable equivalent privacy) 64 bits / 128 bits, TKIP, ISM AES 2400 GHz
- Frequency band modulation method: QPSK / BPSK / 16-QAM / 64-QAM
- Supports Ad Hoc and Infrastructure modes
- Supports IEEE 802.11e
Edup EP-N8531 Driver Download
In most cases, the Windows drivers found here are “self-extracting” (.exe) files. Click on the desired file. When prompted, set the destination on your desk. Create a new folder and move the file to it. Click on the file to automatically extract the software and the associated files in your new folder. You can also extract or move these files to a floppy disk. Note that these files will only be self-extracting if they are run from Windows. After extracting the files to a disk or special directory, locate the installer, usually called “setup.exe” or “install.exe”, and then click on it to start the installation.
Sometimes, there is no installer because you have to install your driver through the Windows “Add a device” function. You can find instructions for installing printers in the Windows Help file. Our Mac OSX files are also self-extracting. These files must be downloaded and executed in the same way. The installer will be present on the desktop once completed: click on it and follow the instructions to install it.