Edup EP-N1557 Driver – Edup EP-N1557 driver is a software component that allows the operating system to communicate with Edup EP-N1557 Wifi Adapter. For example, suppose that an application needs to read some data from a device. The application calls a function implemented by the operating system and the operating system calls a function implemented by the controller.
If you own Edup EP-N1557 Wifi Adapter and looking for drivers to connect your device to the computer, you have landed on the right site. You can download Edup EP-N1557 driver here, with a simply click on the “Download Link” below.
Edup EP-N1557 Driver Download
EDUP EP-N1557 is an 802.11n wireless USB adapter, adopts the Realtek8192CU and the transfer rate could be 300 Mbps. This product can be used with a computer, a PSP, a media player and any other device that requires a wireless application . A 300 Mbps mini-wifi adapter can be configured to be an access point during installation, allowing you to share the Internet with another Wi-Fi device. The WPS button makes encryption very convenient. With the AUTO-RUN CD, even novice users can install it very easily and quickly.
Launching Fedora as the main operating system on our laptops and desktops. One of the laptops is equipped with a Broadcom Wi-Fi chip and Broadcom has not opened the source of its drivers, which means that Fedora does not directly support them. However, there was still an unopened driver to install on earlier versions of the operating system, but the latest update did not work. I connected this small key and connected it instantly. From there, I searched for the secret sauce to run the internal Broadcom, installed it from the Internet using the wifi dongle, unplugged the dongle and connected without any problems. . It is very good to have some in my kit in case of doubts about the drivers of the laptops.
Edup EP-N1557 Features:
– MIMO technology improves data throughput and range over existing 802.11b / g products
– Add high-speed Wireless-N ( draft 802.11n ) Internet access to any USB enabled computer
– Download music and movies, surf the internet and e-mail up to 5 times faster than previous generation wireless networks ( wireless 802.11g )
– Offers greater coverage than Wireless-G networks for internet access throughout your home or office
– Works with older Wireless-G and Wireless-B networks
– WiFi Protected Setup ( WPS ) simplifies setup and operation
– Operating distance of up to 300 feet indoor, and up to 900 feet in open space
– Data transfer rate of up to 300Mbps ( downlink ) and 300Mbps ( uplink )
– Supports USB 2.0 interface, backward compatible to USB 1.1 and 1.2
– Enhanced WEP and WPA wireless security for protected Internet access
– 64-bit / 128-bit WEP ( Wired Equivalent Privacy ), TKIP, AES 2.400GHz ISM
– Frequency Band Modulation Method: QPSK / BPSK / 16-QAM / 64-QAM
– Support Ad Hoc and Infrastructure modes
– Support IEEE 802.11e standard
In most cases, the Windows drivers found here are “self-extracting” (.exe) files. Click on the desired file. When prompted, set the destination on your desk. Create a new folder and move the file to it. Click on the file to automatically extract the software and the associated files in your new folder. You can also extract or move these files to a floppy disk. Note that these files will only be self-extracting if they are run from Windows. After extracting the files to a disk or special directory, locate the installer, usually called “setup.exe” or “install.exe”, and then click on it to start the installation.
Sometimes, there is no installer because you have to install your driver through the Windows “Add a device” function. You can find instructions for installing printers in the Windows Help file. Our Mac OSX files are also self-extracting. These files must be downloaded and executed in the same way. The installer will be present on the desktop once completed: click on it and follow the instructions to install it.
EP-N1557 Driver For Win 10/8/7/XP
EP-N1557 Driver For Win 8.1
EP-N1557 Driver For Linux Kernel 2.6.18~3.9
EP-N1557 Driver For Mac OS 10.4
EP-N1557 Driver For Mac OS 10.5
EP-N1557 Driver For Mac OS 10.6 – 10.14
EP-N1557 Driver For Android 1.6~2.3 and 4.0~4.2