Edup EP-AC1635 Driver – Edup EP-AC1635 driver is a software component that allows the operating system to communicate with Edup EP-AC1635 Wifi Adapter. For example, suppose that an application needs to read some data from a device. The application calls a function implemented by the operating system and the operating system calls a function implemented by the controller.
If you own Edup EP-AC1635 Wifi Adapter and looking for drivers to connect your device to the computer, you have landed on the right site. You can download Edup EP-AC1635 driver here, with a simply click on the “Download Link” below.
EDUP EP-AC1635 is an 802.11ac USB wireless adapter that uses a Realtek 8811au chipset with a maximum transfer speed of 600 Mbps. This product can be used on a computer, PSP, media player or other device that requires a wireless connection. It can be configured as an access point during installation, allowing you to share the Internet connection with another Wi-Fi device. The WPS button provides convenient encryption. With the included AUTO-RUN CD, even novice users can install EP-DB1635 easily and quickly.
EDUP EP-AC1635 Realtek8811au 600Mbps wifi adapter Features :
- USB 2.0 support
- Support for frequencies of 20 MHz / 40 MHz / 80 MHz
- Meets 5G with IEEE 802.11ac and IEEE 802.11a standards
- 2.4G compatible with IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11g standards
- Detects the network and automatically changes the transmission speed.
- Compatibility with WEP encryption WEP / WPA2 / WPA-WPA2 / 802.1x and 64/128 bit
- Internal omnidirectional antenna
- Supports double band 2.4G and 5G
- Wi-Fi Direct Support
- Supports multiple BSSIDs
- Supports QoS-WMM, WMM-PS
- WPS support: PIN, PBC
- Supports Infrastructure, Ad-Hoc and Soft AP modes in three modes
- Cisco CCX support
- Low consumption management
- Supported operating systems: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 Mac OS / Linux
Edup EP-AC1635 Driver Download
In most cases, the Windows drivers found here are “self-extracting” (.exe) files. Click on the desired file. When prompted, set the destination on your desk. Create a new folder and move the file to it. Click on the file to automatically extract the software and the associated files in your new folder. You can also extract or move these files to a floppy disk. Note that these files will only be self-extracting if they are run from Windows. After extracting the files to a disk or special directory, locate the installer, usually called “setup.exe” or “install.exe”, and then click on it to start the installation.
Sometimes, there is no installer because you have to install your driver through the Windows “Add a device” function. You can find instructions for installing printers in the Windows Help file. Our Mac OSX files are also self-extracting. These files must be downloaded and executed in the same way. The installer will be present on the desktop once completed: click on it and follow the instructions to install it.