Dell Inspiron 11 3185 Wireless Driver – Dell Inspiron 11 3185 Wireless driver is a software component that allows the operating system to communicate with Dell Inspiron 11 3185 Wireless Adapter Card.
If you own Dell Inspiron 11 3185 and looking for wireless drivers, you have landed on the right site. You can download Dell Inspiron 11 3185 Wireless driver here, with a simply click on the “Download Link” below.
Dell Inspiron 11 3185 Wireless Driver Free Download
The Dell Inspiron 11 3000 3185 / i3185 is a 2-in-1 entry-level laptop with a small 11.6-inch touch screen, fully rotating. Starting at around $ 300, this 3.3-pound plastic convertible offers a basic screen resolution of 1366 over 768 and modest performance for daily tasks at home and in the office. The disadvantage is that the laptop uses TN display technology, which means narrower viewing angles than on IPS technology screens.
Windows 10 and programs run on the AMD A6-9220e processor or probably faster A6-9420e (unknown specs). The machine comes with 4GB or 8GB of system memory and is available with three internal storage options: a 32GB eMMC drive, a 128GB eMMC drive or a 500GB hard drive.
The Inspiron 11 3000 3185 / i3185 features stereo speakers, a 720p webcam, a Wi-Fi 802.11N wireless network, Bluetooth technology, a USB 3.1 port and USB 2.0, a port with a microSD card slot.
There is no information on battery life. The battery capacity of the 32 Wh laptop is not too generous. Judging from the specifications, the battery should provide approximately 5 hours of battery life in normal use.
- Make sure you are logged in with an administrator account.
- Locate the folder where the file was downloaded.
- Locate the downloaded file and double-click on it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- In the Select destination location window, click “Next”. If you want to select another folder, click Browse.
- In the Ready for installation window, click “Install.” All the necessary files will be extracted in the selected folder.