Canon TS3150 Wireless Setup Without Disk Tutorial And How To Connect Canon TS3150 To Wifi – Before connecting the Canon TS3150 to the wireless network, make sure that the configuration of the computer and the access point or router is complete and that the computer is connected to the network.
Here, we wrote Canon TS3150 Wireless Setup Without Disk Tutorial. It is quite simple to connect the Canon TS3150 to wifi. Just follow the tutorial below.
If you are installing your printer in your network for the first time, a step-by-step wireless configuration will be incorporated into the software installation routine that is included with your PIXMA. Insert the configuration CD-ROM that came with the printer into the CD-ROM drive and follow the easy-to-follow instructions. If you do not have or can not use the configuration CD-ROM, you can still continue the Canon TS3150 Wireless Setup Without Disk and using driver file or software that You can download from Official Canon Site.
Connect the Canon TS3150 printer to a wireless network connection using the Wi-Fi function of the printer. Activate the Wi-Fi function in the printer and connect the router. Perform a step-by-step Canon TS3150 Wireless Setup Without Disk Tutorial procedure to link the Wi-Fi of the printer to your network source.
Canon TS3150 Wireless Setup Without Disk Tutorial
- Connect the Canon printer after connecting it to an electrical outlet.
- Access the Printer Setup or Network Settings menu.
- Use the browsers to locate and select the wireless LAN configuration menu.
- Touch OK in the Wireless Network Connection window.
- Activate the router that is connected to a network source.
- Make sure that the Internet connection is active and uninterrupted.
- Verify that the printer connects to your wireless network automatically.
- Associate the printer to your wireless network manually.
- Use the Canon TS3150 printer power cable to connect the printer to an electrical source. Locate the Power button on the printer and keep it pressed to turn it on.
- Open the Settings menu in the printer access panel and scroll to the Wireless LAN Configuration menu. Use the navigation keys to access the control panel menu.
- Touch OK in the confirmation window to activate the wireless function. Wait a bit and the wireless connection light of the printer will begin to flash.
- Link your wireless router to a network source that has an active and strong connection to the Internet. Be sure to place the printer within range of the router signal.
- If the automatic connection mode of the printer is activated, the Wi-Fi of the printer will connect to your wireless router automatically. Make sure that all other wireless networks within the reach of the printer are disabled.
- Wait a bit and make sure that the printer automatically connects to the network. If this is the case, the automatic connection mode is activated in the printer.
- If you have disabled the automatic connection feature, a list of networks appears on the printer’s screen. Search for the desired network, and then tap on it.
- Obtain the network password in the router manual if you use a secure network. Enter the password in the dialog box when prompted and click OK. Wait until the printer shows a notification that the connection was successful.
- Go to the “Properties” menu of the printer. Touch the Select Printer option and choose the printer model (connected to the same wireless network) in the list that appears on the screen.
- Set the number of copies to be printed, which pages should be printed first and other customizations. Touch Print in the upper right corner of the screen. The document is printed from the printer.