Anewkodi AC600 Wireless Driver – Anewkodi AC600 Wireless driver is a software component that allows the operating system to communicate with a device. For example, suppose that an application needs to read some data from a device. The application calls a function implemented by the operating system and the operating system calls a function implemented by the controller.
If you own Anewkodi AC600 Wireless and looking for drivers to connect your device to the computer, you have landed on the right site. You can download Anewkodi AC600 Wireless driver here, with a simply click on the “Download Link” below.
Anewkodi AC600 Wireless driver, designed by the same company that designed and manufactured the device, knows how to communicate with the device’s hardware to obtain the data. Once the controller retrieves the data from the device, it returns it to the operating system, which returns it to the application.
Anewkodi AC600 Wireless Driver Free Download
ANEWKODI AC600 WiFi USB Dongle Features:
- Dual Band AC600Mbps Wireless Speed, The 5GHz 433Mbps is perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming While using 2.4GHz 150Mbps Wi-Fi for normal use
- 2dBi Detachable Omni-directional Dual Band Antenna provides high performance and increased coverage for your wireless network.
- Easy Setup, Install the driver from the included CD or Download.
- Create a Hotspot with the SoftAP Feature, Whenever there is only wired Internet connection, you can activate the SoftAP function after installing the software, and create a Wi-Fi hotspot for other mobile devices
- Standard support: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5.0GHz
In most cases, the Windows drivers found here are “self-extracting” (.exe) files. Click on the desired file. When prompted, set the destination on your desk. Create a new folder and move the file to it. Click on the file to automatically extract the software and the associated files in your new folder. You can also extract or move these files to a floppy disk. Note that these files will only be self-extracting if they are run from Windows.
After extracting the files to a disk or special directory, locate the installer, usually called “setup.exe” or “install.exe”, and then click on it to start the installation.
Sometimes, there is no installer because you have to install your driver through the Windows “Add a device” function. You can find instructions for installing printers in the Windows Help file.
Our Mac OSX files are also self-extracting. These files must be downloaded and executed in the same way. The installer will be present on the desktop once completed: click on it and follow the instructions to install it.
Anewkodi AC600 Wireless Driver for Windows 8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit) Free Download